THE WINONA TUNIC DRESS // COAL // SPELL AND THE GYPSY COLLECTIVE
⋘⋘ △ Spell and the Gypsy collective: The fairy tale from 2 sisters Elizabeth & Isabella channeling their inner gypsy spirits, enamoured by the feeling created when you combine feathers, leather & turquoise. △ ⋙⋙
- A tue knock-out is the Winona Tunic dress from Spell and the Gypsy Collective, the ultimate addition to your wardrobe.
- Take it from day to night with a pair of wedges or funky boots, this dress is chic and easy to wear, perfectly adorned with a ruffled trim across the hem and shoulders and with a button-down neckline for a touch of breezy effortlessness.
- Studio model is wearing a size small. She is 5'8.5" (174 cm) tall and has a 59 cm waist.
- Length - XS: 86 cm | S: 87 cm | M: 88 cm |L: 89 cm | XL: 90 cm.
- Bust - XS: 103 cm | S: 108 cm | M: 113 cm | L: 118 cm | XL: 123 cm.
- Hem - XS: 247 cm | S: 252 cm | M: 257 cm | L: 262 cm | XL: 267 cm.
- Sleeve Length - XS: 3 cm | S: 3 cm | M: 3 cm |L: 3 cm | XL: 3 cm.
- 100% rayon with silver lurex. button down V-neckline, unlined.