THE ETIENNE SLEEVELESS BLOUSE // MONACO // SPELL AND THE GYPSY COLLECTIVE
⋘⋘ △ Spell and the Gypsy collective: The fairy tale from 2 sisters Elizabeth & Isabella channeling their inner gypsy spirits, enamoured by the feeling created when you combine feathers, leather & turquoise. △ ⋙⋙
- The chicest blouse you'll have in your wardrobe, this Etienne Blouse by Spell and the Gypsy Collective is a brand new style.
- With a pinafore style top and buttons at the bust to wear it a little more open if you like, the blouse has beautiful details throughout the garment.
- Frills around the pinafore and collar which has ties that you can turn into a chic bow or leave open for a more casual look.
- The blouse flows down to the hips and has another frill to finish it off at the bottom.
- A beautiful blouse in Spell’s signature Etienne Print, inspired by chic Parisian style with flourishes of old worldly elegance.
- Wear it with denim flares or leather shorts and you're good to go, it will be a new staple in your wardrobe. 100% Rayon.
- Model is wearing a size small. She is 5'10" (178 cm) tall and has a 58 cm waist.
- Bust - XS: 86 cm | S: 91 cm | M: 96 cm | L: 101 cm.
- Length - XS: 58 cm | S: 59 cm | M: 60 cm | L: 61 cm.
- Hem - XS: 125 cm | S: 130 cm | M: 135 cm | L: 140 cm.