THE ZAHARA OFF SHOULDER TOP//ROSEWATER//SPELL AND THE GYPSY COLLECTIVE
⋘⋘ △ Spell and the Gypsy collective: The fairy tale from 2 sisters Elizabeth & Isabella channeling their inner gypsy spirits, enamoured by the feeling created when you combine feathers, leather & turquoise. △ ⋙⋙
- This off-shoulder top immediately takes you to a luxury escape, roaming the streets of Marrakech, lying on the white sands of the Bahamas or roaming the markets in Byron Bay.
- The Zahara Off Shoulder Top from Spell and the Gypsy collective has a beautiful gathered neckline combined with a subtly blossoming pastel print against a creamy coloured fine rayon with lurex.
- This stylish little top is the perfect ensemble when worn with Spell's Zahara Midi Skirt for something dressy or pair it back with some denim for brunch with the ladies.
- Model is wearing a size small. She is 5'8.5" (174 cm) tall and has a 58 cm waist.
- Studio model is wearing a size small. She is 5'9.5" (176 cm) tall and has a 61 cm waist.
- Bust - XS: 109 cm | S: 114 cm | M: 119 cm | L: 124 cm | XL: 129 cm.
- Hem - XXS: 60 cm | XS: 65 cm | S: 70 cm | M: 75 cm | L: 80 cm | XL: 85 cm.
- Total Length - XS: 53 cm | S: 54 cm | M: 55 cm | L: 56 cm | XL: 57 cm.
- Sleeve Length - XS: 17.5 cm | S: 17.5 cm | M: 17.5 cm | L: 17.5 cm | XL: 17.5 cm.
- 100% Rayon, Elasticated Off Shoulder Neckline, Hidden Cap Sleeve, Drawstring Waist Tie with Tassel.