THE LOTUS STRAPPY DRESS // PEACOCK // SPELL AND THE GYPSY COLLECTIVE
⋘⋘ △ Spell and the Gypsy collective: The fairy tale from 2 sisters Elizabeth & Isabella channeling their inner gypsy spirits, enamoured by the feeling created when you combine feathers, leather & turquoise. △ ⋙⋙
- One of our new favourite styles. The Lotus Strappy Dress by Spell and the Gypsy Collective is a beautiful slip-dress style in Spell's signature Etienne print. Inspired by trade routes of the East and the beautiful things that would come across the seas.
- This dress is super versatile and wearable, with a v neck, slim fit and high splits at the front of each leg giving it a beautiful swish as you walk.
- The adjustable straps mean you can wear it how it suits you.
- We love it as a summer staple or with a tee and leather jacket for cooler months, and it goes perfectly with wedges, sandals or boots depending on your mood! 100% Rayon Fujet. Invisible zip. Adjustable Straps. Front Splits.
- Model is wearing a size small. She is 5'10" (178 cm) tall and has a 58 cm waist.
- Bust - XS: | S: 92 cm | M: 97 cm | L: 102 cm.
- Length - XS: 124 cm | S: 125 cm | M: 126 cm | L: 127 cm.
- Waist - XS: 68 cm | S: 73 cm | M: 78 cm | L: 83 cm.