THE LIONHEART ROMPER // COAL // SPELL AND THE GYPSY COLLECTIVE
⋘⋘ △ Spell and the Gypsy collective: The fairy tale from 2 sisters Elizabeth & Isabella channeling their inner gypsy spirits, enamoured by the feeling created when you combine feathers, leather & turquoise. △ ⋙⋙
- Cutting edge in detail and style, this Lionheart Romper by Spell and the Gypsy Collective is fashion forward and easy to wear.
- In Spell’s rich coal colorway, the first ever Spell print made with three individual print screens in three different shades of color - intricately portraying the perfect amount of vintage style and eccentricity.
- With shirred detailing across the bust, back and cuffs, drawstring sides and a button down front - this romper is beautifully detailed and made from rayon.
- Add boots for a festival look, high 70’s boots and your favorite clutch for a night out or sandals during your summer vacay.
- Model is wearing a size small. She is 5’8.5” (174 cm) tall and has a 58 cm waist.
- Bust - XS: 85 cm | S: 90 cm | M: 95 cm | L: 100 cm | XL: 105 cm.
- Leg Opening - XS: 87.5 cm | S: 90 cm | M: 92.5 cm | L: 95 cm | XL: 97.5 cm.
- Total Length - XS: 88.5 cm | S: 89.5 cm | M: 90.5 cm | L: 91.5 cm | XL: 92.5 cm.
- Sleeve Length - XS: 55.4 cm | S: 56 cm | M: 56.6 cm | L: 57.2 cm | XL: 58.2 cm.